How do you use PR Pieces in your Marketing Strategy for Small Business Social Media?
That’s what Craig J. Parrot of BHI Services Inc (client of Spark Sites) asked recently.
That’s what we’re going to cover today in this video about how to make the most of periodicals and PR pieces.
Hey there! Let’s talk about the game-changer marketing strategy – Public Relations (PR) pieces! We have seen the significant impact these pieces can have on building brand awareness, credibility, and customer relationships. From press releases to media pitches and feature stories, PR pieces give us the control to shape our narrative and reach our target audience like never before. In today’s digital age, embracing PR pieces is a must to stay ahead of the competition and maintain a stellar reputation.
1. The first thing you want to do is capture this in the form of a blog post.
You’re going to want to summarize in a paragraph what the article is about, who wrote it and why it was written about you and some of the top features about yourself.
2. The second thing you want to do is an email blast.
In that email campaign, you’re going to want to go ahead and link to the original article as well. Say something kind or endearing. Thank them for featuring you. Say something inspiring and a call to action, “If you want to learn more, click here.”
3. The third way that you want to make sure you’re making the most of this PR campaign is posting it on your Google business listing.
Simply go into your Google post and click “Update” and add an update. Upload the image, take the first paragraph or two from your blog post, and paste it into the Google business post under your Google business listing.
4. Now, the fourth exposure is you’re going to want to get this on your Instagram Story.
Take a screenshot, download it to your cell phone, browse to your Instagram, create a new story, and then upload the screenshot of the article on your Instagram story.
5. Use the Instagram ‘Publish’ page and select ‘Post to Facebook’, so that this same story appears on Facebook stories!
6. Now, what I also recommend you do in Instagram is now do this in the form of a post.
In that post, write a little bit more about what’s going on. You could consider taking the first paragraph from your blog, that’s on your website, and pasting it into the post itself, so that there’s a little meat on it.
7. Your 7th exposure will actually be back on Facebook as well, where you duplicate what you did in the Instagram post.
Do it on your Facebook business page, if it’s referring to your business, or if it’s your own profile, sharing it to your own profile.
8. Now, lastly, you’re going to do this same exact thing in LinkedIn.
I present for your consideration taking the full body of your blog, which is on your website and pasting it into a long form post in LinkedIn.
Take the time to tag any vendor or anyone that’s been involved with the institution in that long form LinkedIn post, and then use the photo you’ve been using the entire time.
To sum it up, folks, PR pieces are the real deal when it comes to marketing success. By using these pieces in your marketing strategy, we can effectively communicate our brand’s message, create meaningful connections with our audience, and leave a lasting impression in the marketplace. Seize the opportunity and tap into the power of PR pieces, and take your business to the next level!
With the power of effective communication, we’re creating a training community that pulses with energy, ambition, and success. Our team invites you to join us on this exhilarating journey. Let’s soar to new heights and build a training community that sets the world ablaze with inspiration and transformation!